The tool pouch is essential for a technician. It allows a man to work at any place. So, it is a helpful thing to get the essential tools while working. A tool pouch is designed in such a way that you can easily take any tools. It also keeps your tools secure and does not allow them falling. Though you have a tool bag, a tool pouch is needed during freehand working.
However, this review of the 6 best tool pouches can help you to choose the suitable and best one for you.
6 Best Tool Pouches 2019
This article is for who wants the best tool pouch. Here, I am going to share you the best 5 tool pouches.
 VETO PRO PAC TP4:
Veto Pro PAC TP4 is an excellent tool pouch for the technician. This tool pouch has made with 20 pockets. You will get enough pocket for your tools. So the pockets are multiple.
Besides, when you do not use this tool pouch, you can clip it with any Veto tool bag with D-rings. The pockets of TP4 are various in sizes such as bit pockets, shank pockets and etc. However, the handle is made of rubber which is comfortable and durable.
- The handle is detachable and makes it easy to carry.
- A perfect pouch for technicians.
- This pouch is not good for them who need a lot of space for many tools.
- Some say that the meter pocket is slightly small.
 Klein Tools 5240:
It is a tool pouch of Klein. Klein is a popular brand for tool bags, pouch, and some other products. This company brings Klein Tools 5240 Tradesman Pro tool pouch at the reasonable price.
You can pick it beside your toolbox. So, you can get all your tools near your hand while working. You can keep your hammer in the tap loop and you can also put screwdrivers or prybar in the side pocket. There are also spaces for nut driver, knife, and some other tools.
- You do not feel heavy weight with this tool pouch.
- Best pouch for telecommunications and electricians.
- Sometimes, the stitching of pouch is not good.
3. Carhartt Legacy Build Custom Tool Belt Pouch
It is a polyester pouch which made mainly for electricians. It is waterproof and very much durable. However, this tool pouch is compatible with some other tool belts.
The main compartment contains 6 loops and also 7 exterior pockets such as loop for metal tools, tape clip, and tap holder. The shoulder strap is well padded and adjustable. It is the tool pouch to keep all tools well-organized and close to hand.
Besides, you can put a hammer in the hammer loopier which is on the right side. Even, there is a pocket for a pencil for carpenters. However, you can attach this pouch to your Custom Tool bag or belt.
- Very durable.
- It has enough space than you expect.
- It is hard to find the cons of this pouch.
4. McGuire-Nicholas 526-CC Professional Electrician’S Pouch
McGuire- Nicholas 526 is the tool pouch made with multiple pockets and some loops. So, you can keep your small and big essential tools in this pouch and climb up any height to do your work. There is a metal clip tape in this pouch. This pouch is designed in such a way to keep your tools vertically.
- It is a good pouch at the reasonable price.
- Nice looking and comfortable.
- Sometimes the screwdriver’s handle does not fit well.
- The manufacturer uses here imitation leather, not the genuine one.
5. Custom Leathercraft 5505 Tool Pouch
It is made of ballistic fabric which is very durable. You will get 12 pockets with electric tape chain, measure clip, and hook. There is a padded handle that makes easy to carry the pouch on hand.
However, The metal clip can hold all types of measuring tapes. You can carry 6 large screwdrivers and put other tools in four internal loops.
- It is a very good tool pouch for the handyman.
- Enough pockets for all kinds of tools.
- The plastic zipper can be broken soon.
6. Beadalon 7-Piece Tool Kit Zip Pouch, Econo
It is a small tool pouch for 7 pieces of tools. It is a pouch that can be zipped and looks like very nice. Inside this pouch, there are a chain and round nose pliers, wire cutters, tweezers, bead scoop, and some others. It is a perfect kit set for traveler.
Besides, you can properly crimp the smooth jaws, rounded edges. The bead scoop is for access all the beads of small and large sizes from mats, bins, and containers.
- It is a perfect set toolkit for them who make jewelry.
- Very reasonable price.
- Somebody complain about the handle of the tools.
All the tool pouches described above are good for all types of people. But before choosing one read all about them and select one that is the best tool pouch for you. A tool pouch is important for them who need some basic tools for everyday works with engaging two hands. When you reach your workplace, wear a tool pouch with necessary tools and start your work smoothly.