The Best Electrician Tool Belt to Buy In 2018
Tool belts have become an integral part of the electricians and everyone desires the best electrician tool belt. Electricians have to carry belt all along with them while being at work. Nowadays, apart from the electricians, all the workers associated with the profession of construction, contractor, carpenter, framer, plumber, handymen also require using a tool belt. In this article we will cover specifications, pros, cons and user reviews of top 9 electricians’ tool belts mentioning them in detail.
Top 9 Best Electrician Tool Belt Review For You
There are many tool belts for the electrician. But we have collected the best information about tool belt form the real electricians, various relevant sources and Amazon product customers review. So we hope this review will completely help you to choose the best tool belt from the below list.
 ToughBuilt – Small Electrician Tool Pouch:
It’s a small electrician pouch equipped with 13 pockets and tool-belt loops. This one comes with tape measure clip, adjustable pocket, and adjustable lower strap. It has an in-built premium multi-tool organizer of the reputed TB-CT-34 brand. ToughBuilt is by default accompanied by a durable quality case, holder, and holster. It can accommodate fit tools, pliers, utility knife, drill, phone leather. Users have cumulatively rated this belt with 4.4 stars out of 5. Electricians, as well as the workers associated with professions of construction, contractor, carpenter, framer, plumber, handymen, have expressed the brilliance of this belt’s service in Amazon’s official site. They have also highlighted the pros part that we have discussed.
- ToughBuilt is not a misnomer. It really has a robust and durable overall structure which is made in such a way that lasts long.
- It is reliable, secure and convenient to use.
- ToughBuilt has a rugged 6-layered construction, so the design of the pouch can be changed as per the needs of the electrician.
- The clasp is a bit hard to open.
- Tool pockets are open without zip, so you need to put the zipper on yours.
 CLC Custom Leathercraft 1614:
It fits a wide range of waist sizes between 29″ to 46″. This one comes with a 3″ padded belt with buckle having a single roller. It has STA-open main pockets which are tapered. CLC supports adjustable suspenders. Users have cumulatively rated it 3.8 stars out of 5 in Amazon’s official website as per their usage experience. They are quite satisfied with using this product. They have also highlighted the cons part that we have discussed.
- The adjustable suspenders are built to hold and distribute weight.
- The handle is designed for easy carriage and adjustments are designed for easy storage without spilling any content.
- The tapered pockets are made for faster access to contents inside the belt.
- Hard polyester outer finishing.
- The price is very high.
 GatorBack B240 Electrician’s Combo:
It fits for electricians with waist size ranging between 31″ to 34″. This one comes with the unique ultra-breathable belt which is certified as “Frustration-Free”. Its right side pouch has 18 pockets and a tape chain, and its left side pouch has 9 pockets with a fastener. Users who have experienced using this belt have rated it with 4.1 stars out of 5. They are happy with its service and have expressed an overall positive opinion about using this GatorBack product.
- This belt comes with one-year defect warranty.
- This bag provides maximum comfort because it has patented air channel design.
- The foam backing in its belts is also made of breathable material for providing ultimate comfort.
- Heavy duty 1250 DuraTek nylon
- It is costlier than other products in the market.
- This product is not shipped to all the countries.
 CLC Custom Leathercraft 5605M:
It is one of the best electrician tool belts. This tool belt comes with 18 pockets which provide ample storage. It is durable and can support adjustable suspended loop attachments. The belt package comes with a tool apron within it. It is manufactured in China. This product price is very reasonable and it has easy free shipping offer included. A lot of users have cumulatively rated it 3.5 out of 5 stars. They have shared the fact that if you are looking for the sturdy belt with lightweight structure, then it is the perfect choice for you.
- This belt is highly durable for its rugged and ballistic poly fabric finish.
- Its padded ring structure helps to cope with a shortage of space and it helps in providing ample of space for holding various electric equipment and tools.
- It is lightweight and hence easy to handle.
- This belt comes with multi-color and multi-dimension so that electricians have a wide range opportunity to choose from one.
- The waistband is far too large.
- Uncomfortable to wear for any prolonged
 TradeGear Medium Electrician Combo Belt:
This belt comes with 2 pouches, 27 durable pockets, tool loops and chained tape thongs. This is used with leather made holders and pouches. This product is manufactured in the USA. The belt fit for the medium-sized waist and the price is reasonable. Currently, 94 users have cumulatively rated this belt with 4.4 out of 5 stars on Amazon. They expect much more functionalities from this electrician tool belt than what it offers currently.
- This product comes with a whopping lifetime warranty on material defects.
- It also provides 30-day money back guarantee.
- This belt is shippable to all the countries enlisted in Amazon with free shipping facility.
- Heavy-duty reinforced design with nylon web core interior.
- You need to buy the subsidiaries like holders separately which do not come by default with this product.
 Custom Leathercraft 5623 Padded Comfort Belt:
- This belt alone (without pouch) can be used for multi-purpose.
- The Klein pouch has a lifetime warranty.
- 600D nylon fabric material.
- This item is not shippable to all the countries.
- Extra tool pouches are meant to be purchased along with it since this belt does not come with inbuilt tool pouches by default.
 Custom Leathercraft 1608:
This tool belt comes with built-in cordless drill pocket and zippered top flap pouch to prevent spillage of tools. It is also one of the best electrician tool belts. It is equipped with two large pockets and ten smallholders for keeping hammers and screwdrivers. This electrician tool belt comes with different lengths and their prices also are very reasonable. Users are excessively satisfied to use this belt. Currently, 90 users have cumulatively rated it giving 4.2 out of 5 stars.
- This electrician tool belt has 30-day warranty.
- The hand-specific tool holders promote maximum working rhythm on being in the job.
- The user can switch the sides of this bag. Hence, the electricians, who are lefties, do not have to worry about using this tool belt.
- The function of this belt is engineered especially for complying with the usage by modern electricians.
- There is no spill tool holder system.
 Style and Craft 76-425 11 Pocket Tool Belt:
This electrician tool belt comes with bar-tack stitching. It has metal rivets placed at each and every stress point. It has 11 pockets of the contractor with a pouch to keep metal hammers and loops. And its left side is accompanied by concrete foundation tie pouch.
- This electrician tool belt has a good return on investment.
- This item has one custom warehouse model which offers the similar quality tool belt at a much-discounted price.
- This belt is well-known for providing incredible comfort, ventilation, and cozy support because of its unique ventilated padding system that helps the users to sweat less.
- 30 Days Warranty.
- Some user says that hammer rings could be inconvenient positions.
 Occidental Leather 8580 XL FatLip:
This belt fits around waist ranged between 34″ and 46″. It is having 11 pockets which include 2 antique metal hammer holders. Each of the hammer holders is placed on each side of the roofer. One heavy-duty leather belt is attached to the base which is having 2 large pockets, 2 nail pockets, 6 pencil pockets, 1 knife or utility cutter sheath. This belt includes a measuring tape holder in the middle along with a snap closure that works as a perfect tape roll.
- This belt has a double-pronged buckle which is extra sturdy.
- This belt is usable for electricians as well as for roofers and construction workers.
- It has free shipping facility on Amazon’s official website.
- There is no warranty provided explicitly with this electrician tool belt.
Now that we are done with stating the features of the best electrician tool belt, hopefully, you have identified which item’s features are matching with your requirement criteria, and therefore, you have decided to purchase it. For delving your hands deeper, you can have a look at Amazon’s official site to see the wide range of electrician tool belts they have in their kitty.